• For metal parts in products, we use copper, brass, and silver. Copper has a good ductility and electrical conductivity.
• Brass has good hardness which makes parts good mechanical utility.
• Silver has even better electrical conductivity than copper.
• We use copper for terminals, brass for mechanical purposing parts like the metal in rocker, silver on the contactors for best electrical conductivity. Urea(bake lite) has very good insulative to protect user.
• Also has good mechanical utility.
• It is dampproof, high temperature bearing (300℃).
• Nylon is very durable, heatproof and fire resistance.
• Also can resist chemical well. It's also touching good.
For heavy duty stapling jobs such as insulation, carpet under laying and roofing felt.
Color-coded packaging makes size and product selection a cinch .
Sturdy plastic packaging reduces staple breakage.
Heavy Duty Narrow Crown fits TR100, TR200, TRE500 series, PHT150, PHT250 and Arrow® T-50
A superior alkyd based enamel topcoat providing a durable high gloss finish.
Ideal for use on exterior and interior wooden and steel surfaces. Also recommended on interior cement plaster and concrete, wooden surfaces.